Tom, James, Luke, and Elliot talk about the sin of racism, the violence of injustice, the nuances of rioting (especially Chesterton's takes on the matter), premodern populism, looting, the universal destination of goods, public statues, the importance of culture and tradition, and structures of sin.
- Prayer for National Unity and an End to Racism (Knights of Columbus)
- A Prayer Service for Racial Healing in Our Land (USCCB)
- Prayer of the Faithful Against Racism (USCCB)
- Pope Francis' statement on George Floyd (video)
- Evangelii Gaudium (§ 59, 218)
- "Racial Justice and Social Order" (Pater Edmund)
- Outro: Banks of Marble (Pete Seeger)